Is a House Call right for you?
We have found that house calls are a great fit for a wide variety of people and pets. Our goal is to make the visit easier for both you and your pet. We can do the exam in our well-equipped exam room on the vehicle, or in your home if your pet is too nervous to come out to the truck.
Our service has been utilized by:
- Households with numerous pets. We provide a multi-pet discount when we do exams on 3 or more animals. It is often so much easier for us to come and see your pets than for you to have to try to bring them all in at once, or schedule multiple appointments at the hospital to have them all seen!
- Pets that are hard to get in the car. We have seen paralyzed dogs, big dogs that are hard to get in the car and lots and lots of cats who don’t like to take the ride to the vet!
- Parents with kids at home. Have you ever struggled having to take the kids and the pets to the vet office? Imagine how much easier it is when we come to you!
- People who don’t drive. We visit several assisted living residences in town for people who have pets, but have a hard time getting transportation to the office.
- Cats, Cats, Cats! Let’s face it – it is a rare cat that loves getting in the car and going to the vet! We see a lot of cats with our house call service.
Convenience. There are many reasons why it might be easier to have us come to your house instead of bringing your pet to us, including personal preference.
Contact us today to schedule a house call for your pet. Call (218) 525-1937